Re: apache2: includes filter error

I suppose the error occurs at line 542 :
   AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .shtml
First make sure the mod_include module is enabled. To do that, issue the
 # a2enmod include
command as root. Then, restart with
 # /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
Second, according to the documentation, you also need the "Includes"
option to directories containing shtml files. So you might have to add
the following line.
   Options +Inculdes
More info : http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_include.html#enabling

My guest is that the module is not enable, so the first step should fix that.
By the way, the "include" module is just for parsing shtml file. It
looks for <!--include..> tags in the file, and include them in the
response. If you don't use them, you can safely comment line 541 and
542.

Good luck
Cheers
Marc-Etienne