Problem after upgrading

Hi, I've just made an upgrade and now I have a lot of graphic problems:

1.- I can't access to tty1 - tt6 If y try ctrl + alt + <1-6> my screen is just black so I have to return to tty 7 (graphic mode).
2.- xfce4's applications present problems with colors, are displayed in a very very low resolution, gnome's apps are not affected.
3.- If I restart my PC after booting it just get freezed, I have to restart one more time by cuting the electric power because anything is responding.
4.- If I try the "exit" menu from the xfce's main menu does not respond and if I click it again the session is closed and I don't have the restart, close, turn off options.

If someone can help me that would be great =)

I'm running Debian SID (unstable)

Thanks!

--
Alejandro Aguila Sáinz <alekz@alekz.com.mx>