[OT]: free ddns service and port rediction 80<-->xyz

Hello,

Does anybody know of a few dynamic DNS service which redirects traffic
on port 80 to a different port on my machine (which has a dynamic IP)?

I need this because a friend of mine's univ allows outgoing access to
only port 80. I am thinking that if a dynamic dns service redirects
traffic on port 80 to port xyz on my machine, I can make ssh listen on
port xyz and my friend can then have ssh access to that machine. BTW, I
want this redirection via a different hostname because I am already
running a web server on my machine (which is Debian Testing btw).

Thanks,
->HS