Re: Problems posting with Pan.

On Nov 16, 2007, at 8:38 AM, Hendrik Boom wrote:

Every now and then instead of posting, Pan tells me

 There were problems with this post.
 Warning: Unknown  group "sci.physics.research"

It seems to be group-specific.  Some groups I read are unknown, others
exits. I find it puzzling -- it has no trouble reading from that usenet
group.

Which news server are you using? have you checked to make sure it is still valid?

---
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers@anzavalley.net>
ICQ#:         AIM#:            YAHOO:
18002350      mailman452       mailman42_5

        Ben Franklin - 1759