problems with eps from grace

Hello,

I am using etch and grace for plotting. With the version of grace in
etch, I am having problems when I save my graphs in eps format. Other
applications doesn't recognize this eps: Latex (texlive) and oo impress
are two examples. This two programas does recognize eps files from other
applications. Does anyone know about a fix or where can I find another
version of grace?

I am preparing a presentation with oo impress, and by now I am saving my
graphs in png format. But it is not the same as eps...

Thanks in advance.

Marcelo

--
Marcelo Chiapparini