nfs fails on some clients after power failure.

Last night power went off for several hours.

In the morning there appeared to be no network communication between
machines on my LAN when I booted them.  A bit of experimentation localized
it to one particular ethernet hub (two of the machines did not need that
hub to communicate with each other, and they could do that.)

Turning that hub off and on again fixed that problem.  Now all the
machines ping each other properly.

One of the machines on that hub (called april) contains the partition
/farhome, which is served to the other systems by NFS.

The NFS client on lovesong, which was one of machines connectedi directly
to the previously ailing hub, has no trouble mounting /farhome.

The two machines that had been able to communicate with each other,
henk-linux and shadow, are no longer able to mount /farhome -- they
receive a timeout after about 20 or 30 seconds.

All these machines run etch.  april, the file-server, runs AMD64 etch.
These machines worked properly last evening.  They can still ping the
april, so there is network connectivity.  I have not changed any
configurations or made any upgrades since they were all working yesterday.

Here's the /etc/exports file on april:

hendrik@april:~$ cat /etc/exports
# /etc/exports: the access control list for filesystems which may be exported
#               to NFS clients.  See exports(5).
/farhome         172.25.1.2(rw,sync,no_root_squash,map_identity) 172.25.1.3(rw,sync,no_root_squash,map_identity) 172.25.1.4(rw,sync,no_root_squash,map_identity) 172.25.1.9(rw,sync,no_root_squash,map_identity) 172.25.1.12(rw,sync,no_root_squash,map_identity) 172.25.1.32(rw,sync,no_root_squash,map_identity) 172.25.1.33(rw,sync,no_root_squash,map_identity) 172.25.1.6(rw,sync,no_root_squash,map_identity) 172.25.1.8(rw,sync,no_root_squash,map_identity) 172.25.1.13(rw,sync,no_root_squash,map_identity)
/usr     172.25.1.4(rw,sync,no_root_squash,map_identity)

hendrik@april:~$

And the IP numbers for the clients:

172.25.1.4  lovesong
172.25.1.9  henk-linux
172.25.1.13 shadow

and for the server:

172.25.1.11 april

Would anyone be able to suggest what's failing, and what to do about it?
Or what information I need to gather to diagnose the situation?