Re: Request information

riccardo.bertarelli@borgoconsul.it <riccardo.bertarelli@borgoconsul.it>:
>  I want to leave windows and start with linux so I need some
>  assistance. Which Intel mother board I can use (last models) and

I've never considered Linux (any flavour) to have any problem with
stock PC hardware.  It's what Linus built it for.  Whiz-bang bleeding
edge, new hardware is what it may have trouble with.  You should tell
us what you're expecting you'll need.  What are you going to do?

>  which cpu? I own a new matrox millenium p650 pci express graphic
>  card: is that supported?

Bravo, and probably in at least vesa mode.  I've an old MGA 2164W
[Millennium II] with which I'm very happy.