Re: video capture with KWorld DVD Maker USB 2.0

Michael Shuler wrote:
On 11/12/2007 03:34 PM, Russ Cook wrote:
Is anyone successfully using the KWorld USB product under Linux?  If
so, can you offer me some help or tips for getting mine to work?

I have zero experience with this hardware, but this thread from the
linux-video list looks semi-promising - the linux-video list may be a
better place to seek help, as well:

http://marc.info/?t=115667085300002&r=1&w=2

Michael,
 Thank you very much for the link to the thread, and the hint
about using the linux-video list ( I was unaware of it).  I'll go
see what I can learn.

Thanks much,
 Russ