Re: docx files

On Fri, Nov 09, 2007 at 06:24:06PM -0600, Nate Bargmann wrote:

> Other people know I no longer use Windows which has cut the requests I
> receive for free support to ZERO!  I like that.  :-)

Ha, ha :) I know what you mean, but I still do hardware support and on
occasion some Windows support, just to get the occasion to mumble "hhmm,
how slow, hhhm, must be due to the antivirus you HAVE to run [evil
grin]."

> However, I will gladly help anyone that wishes to use Free Software.

Of course, but it gets difficult if the other person is not using Debian
or at least a close derivate.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)