Re: docx files

* Thierry Chatelet <tchatelet@free.fr> [2007 Nov 09 15:11 -0600]:

> Now, not to  give me more than I deserve: I started with Debian about 3 years
> ago. Looking a fool in my small village. ( 500 people living here.) Now there
> are 14 PC with Debian only, and 3 with double boot. And all those people are
> triing to explain to familly and friends what's wrong with $W and it's power
> not to respect any standard, even if it was agreed and signed by Bill.
> Well, as a 'good french' I am making a revolution......!!!!! in my village

Congrats,  Thierry.

I haven't made quite that much progress, but I do have my brother on
Debian and another Debian machine we share.  He gets along just fine.
Other people know I no longer use Windows which has cut the requests I
receive for free support to ZERO!  I like that.  :-)

However, I will gladly help anyone that wishes to use Free Software.

- Nate >>

  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  | free since January 1998.
             http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |  "Debian, the choice of
             My Kawasaki KZ-650 SR @            |     a GNU generation!"