Re: updates in Sid

Frank McCormick:

> I usually run aptitude updating my Sid system every two or three days  but lately
> (the past week or so) there are no new packages. Is it possible I did something with
> aptitude to cause it to ignore new stuff ?

No. There was a problem with Debian's build machine, but now it's up
again and your mirror should synchronize today or tomorrow.  There's no
need for you to do anything.

BTW, this has been asked several times on this list in the last few days
and an announcement has been sent to debian-devel-announce. As a sid
user, it's probably a good idea to subscribe to that list (very low
volume).

J.
--
I like my Toyota RAV4 because of the commanding view of the traffic
jams.