Re: reading fdf files

On Fri, 2007-09-11 at 14:45 -0500, Sarunas Burdulis wrote:
> As far as I understand, FDF is not intended for "conversion to PDF".
> It's merely a way of storing/transferring data corresponding to a given
> PDF form within some PDF document. That is, there really is no "FDF
> version" of PDF document. FDF is just the transient "stuffing" that can
> be taken from or put into PDF with the appropriate form fields.
>
> Sarunas

Oh I see, I wonder why the company is making the fdf the only version
that is available? I guess I will have to hammer on their door a little
more to get the pdf that should go with it out of them.

Thanks for the help, Bob
--
Dr. Robert J. Jerrard, Professor of Mathematics,
Concordia University College of Alberta,