Re: Why kernel 2.6.23 does not appear in sid packages?

On Thu, Nov 08, 2007 at 06:41:12AM +0530, Kumar Appaiah wrote:
> On 07/11/2007, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> > > Being a Sid user you should be subscribed to debian-devel-announce:
> > >
> > > http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2007/11/msg00001.html
> >
> > The problem seems to be solved (at least I got upgrades).
> I don't think so. I don't thnik you'll get upgrades the next day, for
> example, since ries.debian.org == ftp-master.debian.org is still down.
> So, no new uploads are possible.

Aptitude 0.4.7: log report
Wed, Nov  7 2007 19:11:26 +0200

Will install 50 packages, and remove 1 packages.
192MB of disk space will be freed

So I did get upgrades, but opening a few changelogs I see the last entry
was 31.Oct ... I might be that I got those upgrades later due to some
work done on my main mirror (was mentioned on the lug mailing list).

(Albert Einstein)