Re: hello

Douglas A. Tutty wrote:
On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 02:42:23PM +0000, Live session user wrote:
I have Windows XP and i have install Debian from pendrivelinux.com with
"LaunchPDL", but only run in "safe mode", not in "Live"...
in "Live" i see many - many "lost interrupt" messages...

why?

I wait for your answer...(if you want)...

Why do you ask Debian.  Ask PDL.

Doug.

Doug didn't mean to sound rude; that's just the nature of email sometimes.

What he means though is that Debian is not part of PDL; PDL has apparently taken Debian software and put together a pen drive with it. Not knowing anything about PDL (until you've mentioned it), most Debian folks therefore can only guess at what might be causing your issues. For example, one guess I can make is that you may need to feed the kernel some parameter at startup, such as "NOAPIC". But since we (as "Debian" in general) don't know how PDL is constructed, Doug's advice is good advice; see if you can find a support link on the pendrivelinux.com site; that'll be more likely to provide you with the solution you need. Sorry we're unfamiliar with PDL and probably can't be of much help.

--
Kent