Re: question about mdadm + grub interaction

On Mon, 5 Nov 2007 16:39:25 -0800
Steve Lane <drsteve@doudna.berkeley.edu> wrote:

<snip>

> Any pointers to *detailed* documentation about how the 'md=...'
> option works would be much appreciated; I've already seen:

<snip>

I just got a Gateway 935 1u server with 3 SCSI drives off Ebay, and
setup a RAID1 array on it.  I followed:
http://www200.pair.com/mecham/raid/raid1.html .  There were some
tiny little differences but it worked really well.

--
Raquel
It is precisely because the Jewish people have experienced