Re: alsaplayer does not work as normal user -> Solved!

steef wrote:
> Jose Roberto B. de A. Monteiro wrote:
>> steef wrote:

> took the time to study your first email. i agree with andrei. you
> *could* study alsaconf. my hda-intel chip works fine under etch and
> lenny with the latest  alsadriver from the alsa-website.
>
> a question: are you using the alsadriver built into in the debian
> kernel in lenny?
>
> reg.,
> steef
Solved! Sorry to spent away your time... the error is because alsconf
created ~/.asoundrc and ~/.asoundrc.asoundconf with something that
crashed alsaplayer and related stuff. I removed them and sound started
working again... Even skype was not working and now it is working...

Thanks!