OFF TOPIC - UK Wholesale source PC Items

Apologies for being off-topic... but I thought that with the knowledge available in this group someone might be able to help.

I am trying to locate a wholesale supply of monitors and other PC components (cases, CD/DVD-RW units, etc)... can anyone suggest a source, or are they all imported by individuals?

I need to build 20 Linux boxes with Debian installed.... and am looking for the cheapest route to source.

Anyone got any recommendations/suggestions? -decent,-legal,-genuine ;-)

Thanks,  Ian