Re: Re: Using backports after upgrade

I think that you may find that the SA upgrades have migrated to
debian-volatile.  Its a new official service for upgrades that are not
security-minded (as is security.debian.org) but that info changes (such
as virus and spam scanners).  If so, its just one more line in your
sources.list.

Doug.

Sorry that I'm late answering and messing up the threads. I had to go out of town and got a little happy with the delete key... Got the above from the archives.

My sources list is below - Both volatile and back ports are in there, and both clamav (volatile) and SA (backports) used to update before I upgraded sarge to etch.

Thanks any other help...?  - John

#The url below is for clamav updates
deb http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile etch/volatile main
#The url below is for spamassassin from backports.org
deb http://www.backports.org/debian etch-backports main