How to mount solaris from linux

Hi,
I ve just install the indiana in-preview version of opensolaris (Nov 1st).

The installation was done correctly, in a primary partition declared
as Solaris bf ( with linux and windows  OS in same disk).  ( my
machine is an IBM  i386).
 It seemed correct,  but
I have a problem to start Solaris, a solaris Pb, so I reboot whith CD1
debian to put again the grub menu, OK.

Now I want to mount the Solaris partition, but, type is
unrecognized!!!    I tried -t ufs, unsuccefully. I have declared the
partition Solaris bf, which i s in the list recognized by linux!!!

Thanks for help
best regards
bela