Re: libgtkhtml: need help with compilation error

Rehceb Rotkiv wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I'm trying to compile GtkHTML 3.16.1 (which I need for compiling the
> newest Evolution). The configure script runs through without errors. make,
> however, terminates with these errors:

Others have already given you some answers. Here is my take on this.

If the configure script runs without errors and then make does not compile
the code completely, then it is a bug worth reporting. That said, are you
sure there are no errors generated during the configure script?

Coming back to original question, the answer might be as simple as running

sudo apt-get build-dep gtkhtml3.14

assuming that the dependencies have not changed much between 3.14 and 3.16.

hth
raju
--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi