font change after kdm/xdm login

hi guys,

i am using enlightenment 0.16 as my window manager. up to now i was using xdm as my login manager. recently, i tried to install and use kdm...

then, fonts in several applications (e.g., psi, iceweasel, conky, ...) differ when i log in using xdm (the fonts i am used to - optimized for my desktop) and kdm (different fonts than i am used to, so they don't look well and my desktop customization is gone). for me it seems that, e.g. 'arial:size=8' used in psi after login with xdm, is a completely different from arial:size=8 font used in psi after login with kdm.

could anybody shed some light in this, please? probably some kdm config issue? is it somehow setting some environment variables that are changing font handling/preference/...?

best regards,

--
Lubos _@_"
http://www.lubos.vrbka.net