Fluxbox 1.0 -- issue with transparent icons on toolbar

Hello

I'm running once-a-day updated Debian testing (I believe it's called
"lenny"). Today my aptitude safe-upgrade installed the newest version
of Fluxbox -- 1.0.

After rebooting my computer, I found out that it doesn't display icons
on toolbar correctly. I think it's an issue with only PNGs with aplha
channel. I.e. rocket from Psi (old 0.10 release) is surrounded by
bright orange. Opera's logo is surrounded by bright grey. Of course
on previous version of Fluxbox -- 1.0rc3 -- everything was fine.

I have GeForce FX 5200 graphic card and I'm using free "nv" driver.
I have libimlib2 package installed at version 1.3.0.0debian1-4.
I tried reinstalling all xserver-xorg-video-nv, imlib-base, libimlib2,
libpng12-0 and imagemagick packages, but after

  # startx -- :1

new instance of Fluxbox had the same issue.

Did anybody had the same problem? How can I get things fixed? Or is it
known issue and I have to switch back to Fluxbox 1.0rc3 for some time
to have things working?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

PS. Please don't mind my poor English, Polish is my mother-tongue.
--
Niżej podpisany, zamieszkały w http://minio.xt.pl ,
                       Mirosław Zalewski