Re: Contacts printing

"Douglas A. Tutty" <dtutty@porchlight.ca> writes:

> One contact record per file???  Sounds like something windows would do.

It's just the way opensync works when using the file-sync plugin.

> I think you just need to write a script in your favorite language to
> parse the files and format it to your liking then just print it out.
>
> In what languages can you program?  (bash, python, perl, ada, C,
> Fortran...)?

Every file is like this:

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Oliver Hardy ;;;
TEL;CELL:3391234567
TEL;VOICE;HOME:081123567
FN:Oliver Hardy
END:VCARD

, so the major problem would be sorting: how to sort whole items like that?
*Is* it possible, and any idea of how?

Thanks
Rodolfo