Trying to preseed nagios-mysql install

Hello.
I'm trying to preseed nagios-mysql install. But but since at the time, the mysql server is stopped, the database creation failles and installation stops and waits for an answer. Is there any way to prevent this from happening? I mean, is there a way to install it with default values and without creating the database. My idea is to make a clean install and then restore data and configurations. So, creating the database or configuring nagios inst necessary at installations time.
   Thanks
   Jaime