Re: offline news reader

Mumia W.. wrote:
On 10/14/2007 03:25 AM, Brad Rogers wrote:
With Pan, it's only the stable branch (0.14.x) that does OLR. The development branch (currently 0.132, IIRC) won't.

Pan 0.132 does do offline news reading. It's called "article caching" in the new pan.

Not only that but Pan has done offline caching of articles for years. I remember having to wrangle with it to turn it off back when I was still decoding binaries about, uhm.... 4 years ago? So not quite sure where Brad's coming from on that front. :)

       PGP Key: 1FC01004       |   And dream I do...