Re: texmaker bug?

On Wed, Oct 10, 2007 at 04:48:57PM -0500, Mumia W.. wrote:

[...]
> I didn't even know what texmaker was until today.

It's surprisingly unknown: people are always complaining about learning
latex, but with texmaker you hardly need to.  Kile is the same thing
(originally built on it, I believe) but with a load of kde stuff running
so texmaker starts in a fraction of the time.

Recommended. Particularly for those who don't want to learn vim-latexsuite.

--
richard