Re: gnome alarm clock / egg timer?

John W. Foster ha scritto:
I did a cursory look around as I recall there was exactly such an applet available (gnome I think) several years ago. Couldn't find it anywhere. However from the FYI category; in the overkill subsection; there is "Gourmet" a complete recipe management system that I have been using for a couple of years that does have such a timer built in. It is available as a debian package & I currently have it running on Etch.
I wonder why there is no KDE or gnome applet for a simple timer.

KDE has kteatime, which is not exactly a timer but could do the job anyway.

Davide

--
A tautology is a thing which is tautological.