Re: urgent help needed to config USB mouse in sarge

Serena Cantor wrote:
> I have used "modprobe usbmouse" command, it seems OK
>
> Then how should I change XF86Config-4? Namely Mouse Device and Mouse Protocol? For PS mouse, they
> are /dev/psaux and PS/2 protocol.
>
> After that, Am i all set?

My xorg.conf has the following (USB mouse connected to PS/2 port):

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "CorePointer"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/input/mice"
EndSection

and lsmod says that I have the module psmouse loaded.

/KS