Re: How to set iceweasel as the application to open http hyper links in icedove?

Hi,

> Yes, I have set the iceweasel as the default x-www-browser, it works
> fine when I click hyper links within the other applications except
> icedove. So I'm wondering if there is any option in icedove to be set
> explicitly to point to iceweasel which opens the hyper links when user
> click it. It now gives me no response when I click one http links in
> icedove.

I'm not sure why and I didn't have the time to investigate this, but
using strace I figures out that my icedove tries to start
gnome-www-browser, so I've linked that to iceweasel. Probably a feature
I don't have because I'm using KDE...

Cheers,

Bernd

--