Re: How to set iceweasel as the application to open http hyper links in icedove?

Hi,

2007/10/6, Michael Yang <michael.yxf@gmail.com>:
> When I click a hyper link in icedove, I'd like one browser, for example,
> iceweasel, to open this link.
> I didn't find any where within icedove to set this option. Could anyone
> point it out?

That is not an option in iceweasel it is related to the alternatives
system in debian.

To do it properly have a look at "man update-alternatives"

The easy way would be to just let /etc/alternatives/x-www-browser
(something like that) point to the correct browser (your iceweasel
binary)

hth
martin

--