Re: Motherboard Recommendation

Bob wrote:
Eric Estes wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good AMD (socket A2 - Athlon 64 X2) motherboard that has good Linux support? I'm sending back my Shuttle to newegg and need a replacement asap.

I've been looking into MBs and really like the look of.
Sapphire Pure CrossFire 3200 Adv.

Good luck.

I just got a great one a couple of days ago and works great with Etch. Have not tried any of the other versions but Etch works like a dream on the board.

This one might be overkill but is well worth the money for what you get. It's the Asus M2A-VM and you can take a look at it here:

Hope this helps...