Re: cdrecord vs. wodim again

Mumia W.. wrote:
On 10/02/2007 05:11 AM, steef wrote:

hi all and *especially jörg s., long-term initiator of cdrecord and cdrtools*.

two weeks ago i asked on this list 'what is better': cdrecord or wodim. on one of the responses i answered that the most recent version of cdrecord/cdr-tools completely damaged two brandnew cdrom's. jörg asked me for more info: and here comes some.
[...]

Debian-user is the wrong place for this question.

You should address your question to Jörg Shilling at js@cs.tu-berlin.de or schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de

Visit his web site http://cdrecord.berlios.de/ and see what your support options are.

yes you are right. but : in the first thread schiiling answered my complaint on the debian list. that's the reason i acted the way i did,

reg.,

steef