Re: SuperTux displays blank screen on launch

On Tuesday 02 October 2007 2:18 pm, Amit Uttamchandani wrote:
> Hi thanks for the reply.
>
> I tried --sdl option and --opengl but still to no avail. I tried googling
> and it looks like some others have experienced the problem but I can't seem
> to find a concrete solution to it.
>
> --
> Amit Uttamchandani <atu13439@csun.edu>

That sounds pretty odd. Can you try another linux game that uses SDL?
Armagetron, netpanzer and penguin-command all use libsdl-*.

Try starting one or the other from a xterm, and let us know anything and
everything that it spits out at you.

--
Matthew K Poer <matthewpoer@gmail.com>
Location: GA, USA              Web: http://matthewpoer.freehostia.com