Re: SuperTux displays blank screen on launch

On Tuesday 02 October 2007 3:15 am, Amit Uttamchandani wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> Recently installed Debian Etch on an old PowerBook G4. Running beautifully.
> I installed supertux from aptitude and install went fine. I tried launching
> but all I get is a blank screen. I can hear the sounds but that is it.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Amit Uttamchandani <atu13439@csun.edu>

Supertux freezes up for me, too, but only when using it with OpenGL mode. Try
running 'supertux -sdl' for the SDL rendering, instead of OpenGL.

I don't think OpenGL is the default, but this sounds like the problem you are
having. Let us know if it works.

--
Matthew K Poer <matthewpoer@gmail.com>
Location: GA, USA              Web: http://matthewpoer.freehostia.com