Re: Mail<->News gateway seems to be broken

On Sun, Sep 30, 2007 at 10:36:11AM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
> On 09/30/07 09:36, Douglas A. Tutty wrote:
> > On Sun, Sep 30, 2007 at 09:58:11AM +0300, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> >
> >> As for the mails you are receiving directly (like I do as well), you
> >> will have to setup a filter :(
> >
> > Ah, no.  I've got better things to do with my time.  I just won't post
> > for a few days.
>
> How long does it take to set up a filter?

I don't know.  Never done it.  So its not just adding one line to an
existing filter, its learning how to run a filter in the first place.  I
only get a few direct spam per week so it hasn't been worth it.  Most of
the spam I get is the stuff from the debian lists.

Doug.