Mail<->News gateway seems to be broken [Was: Re: [Fwd: Re: canon printer driver question]]

On Sun, Sep 30, 2007 at 01:13:08AM +0200, steef wrote:
> Moderation Robot wrote:

[...]

> can anybody tell me on the debian list who this is/these are? i never sent
> a message to this (fake?) list!

AFAIK this is a mail<->news gateway used by many posters here and it
appears to be broken ATM. I'm Cc'ing listmaster, just in case they
didn't notice (it is Sunday after all).

As for the mails you are receiving directly (like I do as well), you
will have to setup a filter :(

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)