Re: Spring clean

On 09/29/2007 03:53 PM, Andrei Popescu wrote:

I do my housekeeping in aptitude interactive mode, with a flat package list (this is my default, but you can get one from the menu) where I mark everything as auto-installed (press M) that I don't specifically want. It might take a while, but aptitude will then remove all unnecessary stuff.

Regards,
Andrei

How do I get a flat package list using Aptitude 0.2.15.9 (for Sarge)?

Is that feature only available for later Aptitude releases?