Re: efficiency of windows managers

On Fri, Sep 28, 2007 at 01:32:43PM -0700, David Brodbeck wrote:

> Hmm.  That seems like it'd be a pain with xterms, since text software often
> doesn't take well to having its window resized.  I try to keep my xterms as
> close to 80x24 as possible to minimize problems with things like aptitude.

I don't recall such problems with aptitude. I'm resizing it quite often
as I like my xterm (mlterm) fullscreen, but sometimes I start the
program first. Maybe it depends also on the xterm used. If you encounter
such problems again maybe you should try a few other xterms just to be
sure.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)