libgtk2.0-0 and flashplugin-nonfree

From one week ago, the libgtk2.0-0 upgrade (Sid) freezes Konqueror when this
browser opens Flash contents: nspluginviewer goes to 100% CPU consumption.

The solution was downgrade libgth2.0-0:

$ sudo aptitude install libgtk2.0-0=2.10.13-1

cut today doesn't work because GIMP and Iceweasel needs the last libgtk2.0-0,
this one that doesnt work with Konqueror --and non GTK browsers + Flash non
free.

Any workaround?

Now I use Gnash more than ever, I like Gnash... but I can't view some Flash
contents :(

Thanks!

Regards,

--