Re: How do I know debian has detected all my hardware?

Hello Amit,
	i could try to install a package called lshw (apt-get install lshw).

DESCRIPTION
       lshw  is  a small tool to extract detailed information on the hardware configuration of the machine. It can report
       exact memory configuration, firmware version, mainboard configuration, CPU version and speed, cache configuration,
       bus speed, etc. on DMI-capable x86 or IA-64 systems and on some PowerPC machines (PowerMac G4 is known to work).