How do I know debian has detected all my hardware?

Hey guys,

I recently installed etch on this old laptop and have no problems with it whatsoever. I had no hardware issues or anything. It "seemed" like all the hardware was automatically detected. Now the question is, how do I know for sure? I know I could use lspci or something like that. But what do you guys suggest? I mean is there a "System Profiler" / "Device Manager" under linux?

Thanks!

--
Amit Uttamchandani <atu13439@csun.edu>