Re: [OT] Vituperation(s) [WAS] Re: Etch + USB Modem -- Supported?

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 14:25:06 -0700
Andrew Sackville-West <andrew@farwestbilliards.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 24, 2007 at 05:12:42PM -0400, Celejar wrote:
> > On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:39:01 -0500
> > Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:

> > > No!  We must go on and on and on, in an ever spiral descent into
> > > anger, vituperations and hostility!
> >
> > Yes, let's do that!  You should have written "ever spiralling descent",
> > you illiterate atheist!
>
> aw crap. Andreas and I were just discussing how the OT had really gone
> down and now this. I demand that we stop this OT crap now! Can't you
> people go somewhere else?

Well, if you're going to be like that, I demand to be taken off your
list!  How do I get off this list?  Unsubscribe me immediately or I'll
file a complaint with every TLA I can think of, ending with the
International Court of Justice!

> > [Note:  Ron would probably be insulted if I condescended to him by
> > including a smiley on that, but for those who haven't been on the list
> > for a sufficiently long time, that's a joke.]
>

> leaving this intact as its still applicable.
>

> and I really really am done, JFTR.

Duly noted and logged.

Celejar