Re: two workstation on etch

2007/9/24, Gabrielle Chatelet <gachatelet@free.fr>:

> Sorry, I dont have emoticons on my system!!!
> I am not an expert either, but I would avised: try and see what appen.

don't worry, it's ok...^__^

I haven't the emoticons, I use my keybord to create them...;)

I have installed etch with the first cd of net-ist, untill I try all
my hardware run well, and I have only gnome now, I don't know if I
install the library of kde is possible or not.

regards,

--
"Lo stupido è reso tale dagli oggetti, dalle azioni e dalle persone circostanti"
Rashna