Re: two workstation on etch

2007/9/23, Gabrielle Chatelet <gachatelet@free.fr>:
> On Sunday 23 September 2007 13:35, heba wrote:
> > On sarge I run two workstation (gnome and kde), any one know if it
> > possible on etch?
> Yes,

how?

> Is this a "Friday troll"?

please?...O.o

I'm not a troll, but I could think you are a troll if you answer in
this way...^^

If a person ask it's because don't know the answer. Also the answer
for the expert is stupid.

Is this a project open source? where the community help the newbie
(I'm not a newbie, but I don't know all) and any one have need
information? or it's a classic forum of Ms. windows when who know
don't talk/write and say "pay me for the information"?

We are become really like Microsoft?

If you think so, I think too that the admin of this mailing list can
delete my e-mail I say the correct configuration of modem 56k and the
permiss to surf the web, please.

regards,
--
" Più una persona s'incaponisce più la sua stupidità aumenta"
Rashna