Re: Penalty of SELinux?

consultores writes:
> The real problem with SELinux is that it come from a really well known
> untrusted organization around the globe...

Has it occurred to you that if NSA wanted to slip a backdoor into Linux and
thought that they could slip it past all the prying eyes that they just
might be intelligent enough to do it by planting a mole among the kernel
developers?  Better get started on doing background checks on all of them!

BTW what are you doing that you believe would interest the NSA?  If I had
such secrets I wouldn't store them on any computer (and I certainly
wouldn't express my fears on a public mailing list).
--
John Hasler