Re: [Openvpn-users] /etc/init.d/openvpn does not work, manual is OK

Hi you could also use the openvpn option in the interface configuration:

auto eth0
iface eth0 inet dhcp
	openvpn gamma

There should be no need to remove the rc2.d link, as long as you have:
AUTOSTART="none"

In /etc/default/openvpn.

Regards,

Alberto

--
Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta    | Formación, consultoría y soporte técnico
agi@(inittab.org|debian.org)| en GNU/Linux y software libre

Key fingerprint = 9782 04E7 2B75 405C F5E9  0C81 C514 AF8E 4BA4 01C3