Re: can't access localhost

El vie, 21-09-2007 a las 08:32 +0100, John O Laoi escribió:
>         When you run /sbin/ifconfig is the interface lo up? Are there
>         any
>         messages in /var/log/syslog that might be relevant?
>

> No, when I run ifconfig, it only gives details for eth1.
> There is nothing much in /var/log/syslog

Have you tried doing 'ifconfig lo up'? If that works try adding a line
like the following to your /etc/network/interfaces:

auto lo

[...]

Best.
--
Gabriel Parrondo
GNU/Linux User #404138

"The only difference between theory and practice is that, in theory, there's no difference between theory and practice."