Problem with Compaq Presario v6024ea laptop.

Hi, I'm a new debian user, and I have a problem when I install the OS.

It gets correctly installed, but when you try to start Debian, grub correctly working, it starts checking hardware and starts kernel. Then, suddenly I get a blank screen, and the computer doesn't work and I have to reboot. I don't know how to start it. Could it be a hardware problem? Should I reinstall and try again? Please help

Yours sincerely

Alexandre Martorell

¿Estás pensando en cambiar de coche? Todas los modelos de serie y extras en MSN Motor. http://motor.msn.es/researchcentre/