Re: Making use of the default printer

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 19:02:02 +0200, Martin Marcher wrote:

>> . . . same error:
>>
>>  lp test.ps
>>  lp: Error - LPDEST environment variable names non-existent destination ""!
>
> there could be something that set's the LP environment variable
> . . .
> #env |grep LP

Thanks for the reply, which instigated me to find the real problem -- my
mistake.

I thought I've unset the LPDEST environment variable, but I found I just
set it empty. unset all printer related environment variables solve the
problem.

thanks again.

BTW, I've changed my "from" header, I was using my real name though...

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/