Using an LPR printer under Wine

Hi all

On my Etch machine, I am running a Windows programme (Quickbooks) under Wine. I tried to print a report but Quickbooks throws an error that no printer is installed and that I should use the Windows Control Panel to install a printer. I do have a printer installed, it is the default printer and it does work (I tested it under a different app).

Any suggestions on how I might be able to get this to print reports (it's income tax time again, so the print outs are critical) using the default GNU/Linux set-up. Must I, for example, try to set up a printer under Wine as well (and if so, how on earth do I do that?), or are there some other workarounds?

Thanks in anticipation.

Andy